The processing of personal data, such as the name, physical address, email, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection laws applicable to the BPORIVER. By means of this data protection statement, we would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process.
As the controller, the BPORIVER has implemented several technical and managerial actions to ensure the most inclusive protection of personal data processed through this website.
Our data protection statement is based on the terms and conditions used by the European legislation for the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and that should be comprehensible and explicable for the general audience, as well as our clientele and business partners. To make sure this, we would like to initially explain the terms used.
In this data protection statement, we make use of; inter alia, the following terms:
1) Personal data: It means any information involving an acknowledged or identifiable natural person or (data subject).
2) Data subject: It is any individual, whose personal data is processed by the controller accountable for the processing.
3) Processing: Processing is any operation or set of operations which are performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, structuring, storage etc.
4) Controller: Controller is any individual, which alone or jointly with others, concludes the reasons and means of the processing of personal data.
5) Processor: Processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
6) Recipient: Recipient is any individual, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not.
7) Third-party: It is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
Through the use of cookie, the information and offers on our website can be optimized for the user in mind. The data subject can change the settings of cookies on our website and may thus permanently refute the setting of cookies.
According to Article 6(1) f of European Union Law, the processing is mandatory for the purpose of legitimate interest pursued by the controller. Usually, the processing of data we collect is mandatory without consent of the data subject for the following links on the BPORIVER such as order form, contact us form, client login and comment section. Here, the information will not be processed further.
Collection of Data Through Third Parties
Here are the guidelines how third parties collect and use the data:
The impact of this GDPR change on your data is that geographic reporting accuracy is slightly reduced.
3) Bold360 Live Chat: It is a third party product from LogMeIn.Bold360 Live Chat is a world-class live chat solution. Built with robust and powerful technology that collects information of the users such as:
- Analytics, cookies and other web site technologies
- Tracking technologies
- Mobile analytics
LogMeIn use the data they collect as necessary (a) to provide and maintain the Services; (b) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfill our contracts; (f) to improve and enhance the Services; (g) to provide analysis or valuable information back to their Customers and users.
4) Advertising Banners: The advertising banners are from third-party websites on BPORIVER that will track the information of users when they click the banners after giving us consent to use that data for tracking purposes. Also, these third parties have their own privacy policies regarding the use which may be used for remarketing purposes as well.
For further information about how these third-parties advertising companies use data:
If for some reason, after giving consent to collect data, User wishes to revoke it then he/she can simply clear his/her cookies and when he will visit our website the next time, his data will not be saved unless he provides consent again for that.
BPORIVER does not sell products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under age 16. If you are under age 16, do not share personal information with us.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
The criteria used to conclude the time of storage of personal data is the particular statutory withholding period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is usually erased, as long as it is no longer essential for the execution of the contract or the launch of a contract.